Sunday, May 20, 2012

Meghan and Jonathan - April 28, 2012

Take this sweet Texas girl and kind southern gentleman from Alabama, and you have the fabulous couple that is Meghan and Jonathan.


Without a doubt, there are those clients that make you think, "I am so glad I was not busy doing something else whenever they first called," and that is exactly how I felt about Meghan and Jonathan.  I remember when Meghan first called me, and two days later we were sitting down chatting at The Daily Grill about her quickly approaching wedding.  Her gorgeous eyes were so happy when she heard what Event Identity had to offer to which she exuberantly asked, "This is great; will you be my coordinator?!"  "Well, of course I will," I replied.


While Sarah from The Light Fantastic will have much more exciting photos to share (after all, she is the photographer), I did capture a few of these on my iPad and Blackberry.  I highly encourage you to take a look through the wonderful blog Sarah posted last week to review the fabulous images from this quaint botanical wedding at the Antique Rose Emporium in Independence, Texas (near Brenham).  The image of the chapel (in Sarah's blog post) before the ceremony shows the breathtaking vision Meghan and her mother created!




Thank you for allowing us to share in your beautiful union Meghan and Jonathan!  We hope you enjoyed your fabulous honeymoon in Greece and Turkey!


Venue: The Antique Rose Emporium
Photographer: The Light Fantastic
Flowers and Decors: Meghan's mother designed most of this with assistance from family.  Design II provided to arrangements, also.
Catering, Beverage Services, and Cake: Design II
String Duo: Divisi Strings
Invitations/Programs: Vivian Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment